- You must be able to evidence an Enhanced DBS registered on the Live Update Service
- You must consent to a Live Update check
- You must be able to provide two professional references
- You must be able to provide valid proof of government issued ID
- Safer Recruitment tutor verification
- CPD accredited Level 2 Safeguarding and Prevent certification
- Access to tuition opportunities in your local area or online
- Round table discussions and workshops
- Network and collaborate with other Conexus tutors
- Externally audited policy suite in our Tutor Handbook
- Tutor network lifetime membership
Terms and Conditions
- Membership benefits are dependent upon successful completion of the Safer Recruitment Verification process.
- If a tutor cannot complete the verification process, the membership fee is non-refundable.
- Tutors must register their Enhanced DBS on the Live Update Service at a separate cost of £13 per year.
- Tutors must maintain an Enhanced DBS registration on the Live Update Service at all times.
- Membership may be revoked if a tutor fails to meet the standards outlined in the Tutor Handbook, if their Enhanced DBS is no longer in good standing or if Live Update registration lapses.
- By buying a membership, you agree to these terms and conditions.